Sketch uses 24520 bytes (9%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.

hi guys, can you please help me, I am just new in this field and currently working with a 3.2" TFT LCD + TFT Shield + Arduino Mega 2560. I downloaded UTFT and URTouch library for this, and use the URTouch button test example, the compiling was successful but I receive this error message . Sketch uses 24520 bytes (9%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.
Global variables use 217 bytes (2%) of dynamic memory, leaving 7975 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8192 bytes.

can somebody tell me what this error talks about, please I only have 9days to finish this project

That doesn't appear to be an error. It's telling you how much storage space and memory is used versus how much is available. Had your program NOT uploaded and that section said you were using over 100% of storage OR memory, then you would have a problem.

But if that is all it reported, you are good to go. Congrats!

johnmichaelavila20:
can somebody tell me what this error talks about, please I only have 9days to finish this project

Please give it time to go around the world before kicking your thread. In most countries, that's 24 hours :smiley: