Spray Gun Controller without using delay

Hello,
I am a beginner in Arduino & I need help for developing a project – Periodic Spray gun controller.
All I need here are –
LCD for Display 16 x 2 or 16 x 4,
Parameter Section Keys – A) Spraying Rate Per Minute – Range of 05 to 60 Sprays Per Minute,
B) Spray Gun ON Time – Range of 0.3 Seconds to 3.0 Seconds ( I want decimal point input in multiples of 0.1 sec. e.g. 0.3, 0.4 ... 2.9, 3.0 Sec)
Parameter Value Increase & Decrease Keys – UP / Increase & DN/ Decrease Keys for changing the values of A & B Parameters.
Enter Key for Finalizing the Value of Parameter within its Set Range.

OUTPUTS :- 1) A Fixed Pulse of 0.5 Seconds for the indication of the Start of each Spray ( Say at the set rate of 5 to 60 Sprays per minute)
2) The Spray ON time Pulse of the set time period of 0.3 to 3.0 Seconds. Note this pulse should start simultaneously along with the 0.5 Sec Fixed time Rate indication Pulse.
3) LCD should Display both parameters & their set values.

Request for code of the same would be helpful.

This forum does not provide a code writing service unless you want to pay for it, in which a psot in the Gigs and Collaborations section would be appropriate

What have you tried so far ?

Thread moved from LEDs and Multiplexing

That doesn't all make complete sense to me:

• How can you have (say) 60 sprays a minute when the on time is (say) 3s? The most 3s sprays in a minute would be 20, and that's with no gap, so in other words a continuous stream...
  • If I understand correctly, you want one 0.5s spurt regardless of the length of subsequent sprays which will be from 0.3s to 3s, so why state in output 1 " Say at the set rate of 5 to 60 Sprays per minute" when it's only 1 spurt of 0.5s?
  • What's that in output 2 about starting simultaneously.... what starts simultaneously with what?
  • I don't see anything about turning it off?

How many buttons are there in your mind's eye?

How do you want to change between changing parameter A and parameter B?

Do you want to be able to set say A (including "Enter"-ing that value as correct) then the same for B, and perhaps be able to go back to A and back to B as you change your mind before finally starting the gun up?

jubukraa:
That doesn't all make complete sense to me:

Sorry for late reply,

**How can you have (say) 60 sprays a minute when the on time is (say) 3s? The most 3s sprays in a minute would be 20, and that's with no gap, so in other words a continuous stream...
=> Actually the Spray On time will be lower as the number of sprays per min go up. Say 0.3 Sec to 0.5 Sec for spray rate of 60 & more On times upto 3 seconds for Spray rates low upto 5 sprays pm.

**If I understand correctly, you want one 0.5s spurt regardless of the length of subsequent sprays which will be from 0.3s to 3s, so why state in output 1 " Say at the set rate of 5 to 60 Sprays per minute" when it's only 1 spurt of 0.5s?
=> Here all I need is two outputs 1) 0.5 Sec ON Spurt starting along with each spray for indication & other use, it will be fixed ON time output for the number of sprays set.
2) Variable Time in range 0.3 to 3.0 Seconds ON time as input given for the Spray ON time.

So in short both outputs say LED 1 & LED 2 will turn ON simultaneously for each spray as per set spray rate ( 5 to 60 sprays per minute).
The LED 1 will go OFF after its 0.5 sec fixed ON time & the LED 2 will go off after the set ON time (0.3 to 3.0 sec).

Thanks for you interest & support..

omaxtech:
Request for code of the same would be helpful.

If you just want someone to write a program for you please ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the Forum and be prepared to pay.

If you want to learn to program yourself the examples that come with the Arduino IDE are a good place to start. They probably cover all the techniques you will need. There are also many online tutorials. Also see the Useful Links Thread.

...R