Thank you Nick Gammon !

I know a lot of people are contributing to the Arduino world, and appreciate that a lot.

But i just feel the urge to especially thank the huge contribution Nick Gammon is putting in this community. So here it is:

THANK YOU NICK GAMMON !

Thank you for your tutorials, examples, your patience, contributions/postings and the moderation job over here. It is really appreciated.

I'll second that. Top chap.

Thanks very much. :)

I'll third that Thank you NicK

Jantje

Me too .

I also appreciate all the work Nick does on this forum and he still helps me after I inadvertently "raised his ire" with one of my early questions XD

I'm late, but yes, much thanks for all your contributions, you are a giant on this forum.

Lefty

Not just on the forum but on his site as well, excellent teaching materials!

I should remember to click his karma a few times....

Thank you Nick! I have your site bookmarks a while back. Takes time patience knowledge and wisdom to do what he does (did I say this is a free forum as well?).

Who doesn't have a few of Nick's pages bookmarked, I sure do!

[quote author=Jack Christensen link=topic=177831.msg1330600#msg1330600 date=1374859334] Who doesn't have a few of Nick's pages bookmarked, I sure do! [/quote]

yup guilty as charged! excellent chap

mmcp42: [quote author=Jack Christensen link=topic=177831.msg1330600#msg1330600 date=1374859334] Who doesn't have a few of Nick's pages bookmarked, I sure do!

yup guilty as charged! excellent chap [/quote] Me to; but I don't feel guilty about it :-)

Who doesn't have a few of Nick's pages bookmarked, I sure do!

I just have the top one - he's got it nicely organized to make the others easy to find 8)

And he knows Italian, too ! http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=149082.msg1119777#msg1119777 :)

Msquare: And he knows Italian, too !

Non parlo italiano.

That was a cunning ploy to confuse me. :)

Still it is nice to see someone has translated the page for me.

Little late, but I have to say that you rock! Thank you for all the help you provide to me as well as the other newer Arduino users.

Also, how long have you been using Arduino?

Since December 2010, it looks like. I seem to have placed my first order for one then, plus my web site starts listing posts about it in late January 2011.

One more reason is to thank Nick for locking that LED thread. Now I can get back to work and find someone worthy to teach our students. I know what additional question to ask them. I think it's about resistors. LOL

liudr: One more reason is to thank Nick for locking that LED thread. Now I can get back to work and find someone worthy to teach our students. I know what additional question to ask them. I think it's about resistors. LOL

I agree, thanks for turning us all back to more productive endeavors. I probably won't mention resistors for quite a while now. :)

Anyway, Thanks Nick!