two servos, one input, servos moving at different rates

I just want to preface this by saying I started learning about Arduino and electrical engineering a month ago. I just started a project where I need to control two sets of two servos, which run simultaneously. Basically, I have two servos on pin 9, and two servos on pin 10. But, when I run the program, all the servos are going at the same speed, but at different times in the cycle, meaning some started earlier than others. Why are they running at different times?

Separate question:
The program I have shown is a revised version, as the original loop didn’t work. In the original, I put two for statements, one with arm1, and the other with arm2, trying to have two rotate from 0 to 180, then have the other two do the same. This didn’t work. Why?

Sorry for being such an idiot, I am sure I made someone mad :frowning:

Servo_2.ino (414 Bytes)

Servos are only given a new position command.
The servo tries to get there as fast as it can, but that depends on it's power supply and the mechanical load.

If you want them all to move the same, then move them all in small steps, so the slowest one can catch up.
The servo > sweep example in the IDE shows you how.

Can't see your code.
Please read the forum posting guidelines.
Leo..

for (pos=180; pos <= 180; pos+= 1)

Why would that start at 0?

Steve

slipstick:
for (pos=180; pos <= 180; pos+= 1)

Why would that start at 0?

Steve

If the start point and endpoint is the same, then where will it go?

air_aadvik:
If the start point and endpoint is the same, then where will it go?

Instead of waiting around for an answer wouldn’t it be easier just to try it and see what happens?

Steve