'u8g_uint_t' does not name a type

Hi Everyone,

I have a CR 10 S 5 3D printer and I've tried to load up Marlin for months now and I keep having issues, I admit I took a brake from it for a while.

I've installed the TH3D version of marlin but the thermistor was indicating 290 when cold and when I applied heat the temperature went down, I've written to them and they told me that seeing as I didn't buy anything from them they couldn't help me.

So I tried again but I'm not sure what board I have to begin with, I believe that it's the ver 2.1 so I don't know what to select in the boards.h file I know it's the atmega 2560.
So I chose number 43 and I plugged in everything in configuration.h and I get the following error message.

'u8g_uint_t' does not name a type and that doesn't mean anything to me I don't know how to fix it.

I sure that won't be the only mistake but let's start with this one.

To whom ever can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Frederic Gingras

Please zip up your Marlin sketch folder and attach it to this thread. If you click the “Reply” button, you’ll see an “Attachments and other settings” link that will allow you to add attachments.

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar). If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a text file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.