Variable not declared in this scope,but to me it is???

I am designing code to control 2 light strips(cold white and warm white) with pushbuttons and an LCD (Using PT6961, link to the library can be found here). When adding the debouncing code to it everything broke...As always(at least for me) the help dialog is useless.
Here is my code:

The error message:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini, ATmega328P (5V, 16 MHz)"

/Users/user/Desktop/led_controller/led_controller.ino: In function 'void loop()':
led_controller:112:37: error: 'cold_white_pwm_increase' was not declared in this scope
             cold_white_pwm_increase(); //Goto function
                                     ^
led_controller:127:37: error: 'warm_white_pwm_increase' was not declared in this scope
             warm_white_pwm_increase();
                                     ^
led_controller:142:37: error: 'cold_white_pwm_decrease' was not declared in this scope
             cold_white_pwm_decrease();
                                     ^
led_controller:157:37: error: 'warm_white_pwm_decrease' was not declared in this scope
             warm_white_pwm_decrease();
                                     ^
led_controller:172:26: error: 'all_increase' was not declared in this scope
             all_increase();
                          ^
led_controller:187:26: error: 'all_decrease' was not declared in this scope
             all_decrease();
                          ^
led_controller:194:32: error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token
 void cold_white_pwm_increase() {
                                ^
led_controller:339:1: error: expected '}' at end of input
 }
 ^
exit status 1
'cold_white_pwm_increase' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I know it is really simple to debug this, but I'm unable to...

Please post your code on this web site, not expect us to follow a link to somewhere else. Note it is essential to post YOUR code exactly as it is in the IDE when it produces errors.

I notice that you have other errors, specifically regarding the use of {}

Thanks.

You need to end loop() with a suitably placed } BEFORE you start defining the other functions.

Steve

Oh...I see now, I looked at code and it must be I removed it it accidentally. Works like a champ. Thank you!!!

The key errors are these two:

led_controller:194:32: error: a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token
 void cold_white_pwm_increase() {
                                ^
led_controller:339:1: error: expected '}' at end of input
 }
 ^

The second one means there is a '}' missing somewhere. The first one usually means that you are missing a '}' (or have an extra '{') in the previous function declaration.