Where can I find a valid pinout diagram for the Arduino Micro?

In the online manual at Arduino Micro | Arduino Official Store there are on the right side these PWM ports:
~D11
~D10
~D9
~D6
~D5
~D3

But on the real board they are at:
~D12
~D11
~D10
~D9
~D6
~D5
~D4

So where can I find a valid pinout diagram?

The board one are correct.

If you have a copy of the board, it might seem that the pinout is different. The official pinout is only applicable to the original boards, not the copies. If you use the duplicate board, then the pins defined on the board are correct. You should try a continuity test. Take D10 for that. Connect the one lead to D10 (on board) and connect second to the D10 pin on the chip. You should find the pinout of the chip on Google. Type the chip number in Google search bar and you will find the pinout.

..Arnav

smorra:
But on the real board they are at:
~D12
~D11
~D10
~D9
~D6
~D5
~D4

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that you tested the board and found these are the PWM pins (which doesn't match my findings), that they are marked as PWM on the board's silkscreen (which doesn't appear to be the case from looking at the product photo in the Arduino Store, or something else?

Please take a look at my original Arduino Micro (see attachment).

~D12 is a PWM pin.

Then take a look at the pinout diagram at https://content.arduino.cc/assets/Pinout-Micro_latest.pdf.

D12 is not a PWM pin.

Maybe there are multiple versions of the Arduino Micro?

At least as far as the PWM pins go, the pinout diagram is correct. The markings on the silkscreen of your Micro board are incorrect. There is/was an error in the Micro's schematic:

evidently that error propagated to the silkscreen of some boards.

All Micros have the same pinout, but from the product pictures on the Arduino store it appears they may have simply removed the ~ PWM indicators from the board's silkscreen. Despite having a large collection of Arduino boards, including the Leonardo and Pro Micro, I don't actually own a Micro. That situation is soon to change. I ordered a couple Micros from the Arduino Store yesterday.