Which is right rf module

I want to get a RF module that should have following features .

transmit signal any frequency between 240mhz to 960mhz. Any frequency mean transmit on specific frequency continue cover from 240mhz to 960mhz.

Transmit signal upto 15-20meters.

Also should have Arduino library available to use with examples. For Arduino Nano board.

Cheapest and on shopping in india.

No matter what modulation type is transmitted.

I have FM UHF receiver receiver. They are tuned between 240-960mhz frequency. I want to send a tinny alert type signal to them from RF module that makes(like hisss, chrrrr, hummmm etc. any type listen able noise). I want My single RF module should cover entire frequency from 240-960mhz.

I have searched on Google many like si4432,cc1101, RFM90CW etc. as i read there features, datasheets they didn't cover entire frequency.

Only RF module expert can give me right advice. Is there anyone RF module according to my requirement???

I suggest you start with this forum and do a search on the topics of interest.
Another good place to look is on manufacturers websites like Adafruit who have plenty of examples.

You'll need to be a bit more specific on what you want to transmit, find out which frequencies are allowable in your country and so on.

A simple 433-MHz transmitter and receiver pair are widely used for remote controls like switching devices on and off.

Generally speaking, the higher the frequency the more data that can be accommodated, but over a smaller range.

Your requirements are for something that is not legal to operate in your country. That is why you cannot find such a thing.

Thats normal, most radio modules require additional components to match the RF output of the radio IC to a practical antenna. These matching components are frequency selective. There are also frequency selective components to cut down spurious emissions, these are needed for legal requirements.

So whilst a radio module might be programmable for a frequency between 240Mhz and 960Mhz the frequency selective components on the practical\legal module will be for a specific band, 433Mhz, 868Mhz, 915Mhz etc.

Maybe explain to the forum what you are actually trying to do.

240 MHz to 960 MHz is far too wide a frequency range for a single Arduino transmitter module that I am familiar with. You are asking for a 4:1 frequency range, typically RF transmitters are normally designed for a much narrower band.

For Arduino, you can find modules such as:

  • 315 MHz
  • 433 MHz
  • 868 MHz
  • 915 MHz
  • 2.4 GHz

There are some programmable RF ICs can cover multiple bands, for example:

  • Texas Instruments CC1101 (approximately 300–928 MHz)
  • Semtech SX1276 (approximately 137–1020 MHz, depending on the module and matching network)

However, even these devices do not provide continuous high-performance operation over the entire range without compromises. The antenna and matching network become the real limiting factors.

Have you considered looking for something closer to a software-defined radio (SDR) or a specialized RF signal generator than a typical Arduino module.

Can you please explain this a bit? Modulation is what you hear from your receiver! Without both ends matching you will get no audio.

No.

No.

Have you looked into SDR?

He already has the receiver. But FM only. With a little effort, he could build an oscillator and vary the frequency to get the results needed. But who knows?

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for responding. Please read it completely.

As all of you have indicated regarding the ban on this frequency in my country...I would certainly like to tell you why I want to do this and what I intend to do.so listen,,,There is an open space right in front of my house.

Any music function involving the 800 households in my neighborhood takes place right there, with the sound system played at high volume. These are the sort of people with whom one cannot simply reason directly. Four households, including mine, are affected by this; we are unable to sleep properly every seventh night. There are no administrative restrictions regarding noise levels or time limits. In our area, it is standard practice for the sound operator to lower the master volume by 20% whenever any hissing, crackling, or humming noise is heard from the system. I do not wish to spoil anyone's enjoyment, but having fun at the expense of others' peace is not right. Their setup uses wireless UHF microphones operating in the 240–930 MHz range.

I saw on a Google search that any type noise is transmitted to receiver if frequency is matced and modulation type not match.That is why I have decided to do this using a RF module.

Google Search also indicates that experts on the Arduino forum can provide the best advice.

You can go on to explain that this is possible with this setup.

If it is possible.with your help, I could inject just 0.5 seconds (not continue)of listenable noise into the UHF receiver, they would be compelled to bring the volume under control. That is all there is to it.If you trust me, please do help.I find it quite easy to achieve my goal using the Arduino library example code.

I have " Ebyte E07-M1101D-SMA CC1101 433MHz 10dBm 530M SPI Wireless Transceiver Module - SMA-K Antenna Interface" but it has (387mhz-464mhz)range .it also have not antenna.so distance may be in cm.i can not test it.

It would also be good if I could get another model in the 240–600 range and one in the 600–900 range.

Because receivers in the 600–900 range are playing right in front of me.If possible, is there a rough model that transmits on any frequency between 600 mhz and 900mhz at least?And work from a distance of 15–20 meters.

Please let me know whether or not I will be able to generate listenable noise in the wireless microphone's FM UHF receiver using a rough model.if receiver is tuned between (600mhz-900mhz).Or should I just drop the idea altogether?

I hope you will give sound advice.

Even if you oppose this, I extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you.

No.

Well! Google is WRONG! All FM receivers have amplitude limiters that eliminate ANY amplitude variation/modulation.

I still don't understand what it is you hope to accomplish.

So, you want to make an illegal jammer because your view of life is better than their view?

Have you considered legal means of mitigation, or are you set on breaking laws?

A jammer can also be used to silence a signal forever. However, I don't want to silence the audio; instead, I want to add extra noise to it—specifically, within a 10-meter radius of my home.and only for 1-2 second only (not Long than 2sec) If the decision I made for my own self-defense seems wrong to you..., I will simply accept that I have to keep tolerating the situation right here in my own home.

What do you think jammers do?

Thank you .....gilshultz..

.I found your answer quite interesting.Using legal methods is my own risk. could you tell me which Texas Instruments CC1101 model can be programmed range from 300 to 928 ? Is this possible through coding alone, or does it require something specific to be done with the hardware?
How it is programmed to set variable frequency??
Please shed some light on this; I am keen to learn. SDR will likely be beyond my budget, though.
By 'jammer,' I mean something that jams or disrupts the signal.

How much experience of building RF stuff do you have ?

Do you think building an illegal RF jammer is a good idea ?

Get it wrong and who knows what disruption you could cause ..................

Let's say I dropped the idea altogether, but please do write back and mention what the potential downsides could be.I will obey your orders.

Thank you.....