why won't this alarm work? Timing using a RTC

I'm trying to get my arduino to turn on/off things at a particular time (a light for example) using an external RTC to keep the time. I'm trying to use the Alarms library with the time library but it doesn't seems to work.

Regarding the code below, when it get's to ledAlarm at whatever time i set the alarm at, it doesn't light the LED attached to pin 13.

Do you know what i have to do so i can get my Arduino to turn things on/off at particular times? my Arduino and RTC is working and programmed to the correct time. I just can't get the Alarms to work. :-/

Thanks for you help.

#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <TimeAlarms.h>
#include <Wire.h>  
#include <DS1307RTC.h>                              // a basic DS1307 library that returns time as a time_t
#include <LiquidCrystal.h>

LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);              // initialize the library with the numbers of the interface pins
int ledpin = 13;                                     // pin 13 is assigned to ledpin variable

void setup() {

setSyncProvider(RTC.get);                         // the function to get the time from the RTC
  lcd.begin(8, 2);                                  // set up the LCD's number of rows and columns:
  pinMode(ledpin, OUTPUT);                          // sets pin 13, ledpin as an output
}

void loop()
{
  lcd.setCursor(0,0); 
  digitalClockDisplay();  
  lcd.setCursor(0,1);
  lcd.print("Hello");
  Alarm.alarmRepeat(18,0,0, ledAlarm);              // calls ledAlarm below at specified time
}

void ledAlarm(){ 
  for (int blinky = 0; blinky < 10; blinky++ ) {     // For loop blinks the led on and off 10 times
     digitalWrite(ledpin, HIGH);                     // sets the LED on
     Alarm.delay(1000);                              // waits for a second
     digitalWrite(ledpin, LOW);                      // sets the LED off
     Alarm.delay(1000);                              // waits for a second
  }
}  

void digitalClockDisplay(){
  // digital clock display of the time
  lcd.print(hour());
  printDigits(minute());
  printDigits(second());
}

void printDigits(int digits)
{
  // utility function for digital clock display: prints preceding colon and leading 0
  lcd.print(":");
  if(digits < 10)
    lcd.print('0');
  lcd.print(digits);
}

Correct me if I'm wrong.....please. I believe that the alarm library needs periodic calls to Alarm.delay() to sample time and set off the alarm. You have the calls in there but they are in the alarm itself. Try putting an Alarm.delay(1) in the main loop and see if it works then.

Yes, adding an Alarm.delay(0) made the alarm trigger.

I read in the faq that you have to use Alarm.delay instead of the usual delay but i think that it wasn't very clear in the faq that you had to use the Alarm.delay so that your alarms would trigger, even if you don't want a delay.