Wind powered arduino project

Hi,

I want to leave an arduino project on it's own in a remote location for several weeks. In the absence of a rain-powered generator, I was thinking of using a small wind turbine.

The project is low powered, and I recon a 3-5 watts generator with a battery back-up should be plenty.

The problem is I can't find a small wind generator! I can find 300-500 watt generators for £300 or more, and I can find a few low power toy generators, but I'm looking for a proper weatherproof generator that I can leave outside for a month or two.

Can anyone point me in the direction of something suitable? Or failing that, suggest why no-one makes low power (50 watts or less) wind turbines?

thanks

I just Googled "10W wind turbine", and got heaps of results.

Here's one:-
GudCraft 10W 15W Max Vertical Wind Turbine Wind Generator

I think the reason why they are hard to find is that they are inefficient and more trouble than they are worth. You are probably better off using a solar panel - $25, no moving parts. A walk round your local marina will probably show that there are a lot less wind generators on the sterns of yachts than there used to be, and that might tell you something.