Write a software for Arduino Mega like SKIMMER

Hi,

I want to write a software for Arduino Mega, the software should be A SKIMMER kind that reads magnetic stripe credit card (using magnetic card double track reader TTL panasonic) and keypad pin and keep a record of data. It can also sends the data via email with gsm module sim900.

I attached a circuit diagram here.

Please help me how to write all the stuff. Your support is highly appreciated.

This forum is not a free design and programming service. It's here to provide assistance with YOUR design and YOUR code. Post those and ask specific questions to get help. Otherwise, check out Gigs and Collaborations

My question is not specific to my project, I used my project as an example and want to know how one can design these types of project on Arduino.

Hi,

Its not necessary to respond about this specific project. I actually want to know how to write SKIMMER like software for Arduino. May I have to design that software on other languages like C# and link to the Arduino or there is another way to do this type of stuff.

I want to write a software for Arduino Mega, the software should be A SKIMMER kind that reads magnetic stripe credit card (using magnetic card double track reader TTL panasonic) and keypad pin and keep a record of data. It can also sends the data via email with gsm module sim900.

I attached a circuit diagram here.

Please help me how to write all the stuff. Your support is highly appreciated.

You design these kinds of projects by approaching the IT department of your local Mob, Yazuka, Mafia or whatever. I am sure they have many skimmer designs ready to use.

Can you give me the basic idea of the working...

sarmadmahmood969:
...A SKIMMER kind that reads magnetic stripe credit card (using magnetic card double track reader TTL panasonic) and keypad pin and keep a record of data...

For what purpose?

Actually the purpose is, software detect the get the logs of every magnetic card along with password that is entered by keypad. Then we can send the log to the, say it manager via email.

Now I want to know how to design the software either by Arduino C or design it separately and connect it to the Arduino. If the software has to design separately then how to connect it to Arduino.

You still haven't explained yourself properly. Why does your manager want my credit card?

MorganS:
You still haven't explained yourself properly. Why does your manager want my credit card?

Actually its an attendance system. Manager receive the record of employs, every employ has his own magnetic card. So card id along with time will be send to the manager.

That sounds like something we can help with.

Is there already a system in place? Do you have a way of creating the ID cards?

The devices known as "skimmers" are used by criminals to steal credit card numbers. It sounds like that's not the accurate term for what you're trying to accomplish. Magstripe reader would probably be a better term.

Threads merged.

Thanks for your support.

Yes I am using Magnetic card reader that reads the card and it is connected to the Arduino. Keypad also connected to the Arduino. Means hardware is connected. Now the task is to design a software and connect it to the Arduino so that every unique magnetic card number and its pin number along with time save into the software. So that log of employs attendance is maintained.

SKIMMER term is used because it reads card so related to our work, actually I want GUI based software.

MorganS:
That sounds like something we can help with.

Is there already a system in place? Do you have a way of creating the ID cards?

I replied to your question, waiting for response. Thanks for your help.

So not an Arduino project at all.

You need a database.

I assume you’re using an RTC to record time of transactions...
Which chip are you using, because that will also require code - as well as a method to export the logged data.