Youmile ECG‎ GR-YM-263 and UNO R4

Hey,

Can anyone help me figure out how to connect the Youmile ECG Board and and UNO R4 Wifi?

I'm a uno r4 newbie and its a baffling me. Any help would be useful.

Dave

You basically have two choices at this moment. You can wait for someone who knows all about that particular board and the R4 who has done this before and immediately recognizes what you want to do. That might happen, but with the R4 being so new it's a distinct possibility that you're the first.

Your other option is to understand that you should at this point know a little more than you've presented. What have you tried? What problems have you run into? What has your research taught you about how this board works and communicates? Does it use SPI? Does it use Serial? Does it use I2C? Does it give some analog output?

"Can someone help me? " isn't really a question. I'm sure someone can if you can be more detailed about what the actual problem is. If the situation is "I'm lost" then the usual advice is to spend some time on the basics first so that you won't be so lost in something this advanced.

Welcome to the forum

What are you stuck on ?

This may help

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ad8232-heart-rate-monitor-hookup-guide/all

Note that on the Uno R4 you can use pins 0 and 1 which are connected to the Serial1 interface rather than the Serial interface

1 Like

Be more descriptive.

My first step when called to "repair" something is to check the ON/OFF switch. Is that what you mean. If so; the ON/OFF is located on the top of your laptop computer.

If not, then add a fair amount of information to allow me to walk-in, fix it and walk out in less than five minutes... but my time card only allows for quarter-hours... so... I'm okay with that.

Thank you for the resource link. I've got it working now.

I'll make a more substantive post with the solution I've found, and I'll mention your assistance. Thank you