Robotics Group (Remote Members Welcome)

So I'm putting together a group here locally in Orlando, FL to take on new projects to develop robots that do extrordinary tasks that will get a lot of attention. Remote members are allowed to participate as we will love all the help we can get. It is going to be kept a secret unless you're a part of the group. I will say that you will be required to sign a waiver for confidentiality of the projects until they are made public. The more, the merrier that are involved in the group to help make these projects become a reality. The robotics world has hardly been touched and there is so much room to develop new ideas. If you are interested in becoming a part of the group, there is no fees. Just a bit of your time when you have it to contribute, email me at bizsolsystems@outlook.com.

"The robotics world has hardly been touched"

Robotics are huge, just look at all the robot wars shows that were out there.
Robots assembling cars, robots assembling electronics, robots doing surveillance for the polics & military, robots on Mars!
FIRST Robot league competition at the high school level, LEGO Mindstorm based robots at the 7th-8th-9th grade level.

It would be wise to add the region you are looking for members from to the thread title.

It is not mainstream and it is not in our every day life. If your in the industrial world or a robotics hobbyist, maybe so. For example, a car, cell phone, computer, or a microwave is main stream. Everyone would immediately know what you're talking about. A lot of people think of robots in sci-fi movies and a simple machine moving one piece. I'm not talking about simple minded robotics.

@polymorph, as long as you speak English, I honestly don't care what region people are from. There is so many different ways members can contribute with technology today.

So I'm putting together a group here locally in Orlando, FL...

You did say locally.

@polymorph, touche my friend.

Anyone is allowed to join the group if they feel they are able to contribute remotely. :slight_smile:

Ah. Perhaps you should edit your first post to reflect that. Say something like "Remote members welcome".

Revision Complete :slight_smile: Thanks polymorph.

dmillsap06:
So I'm putting together a group here locally in Orlando, FL to take on new projects to develop robots that do extrordinary tasks that will get a lot of attention. The robotics world has hardly been touched and there is so much room to develop new ideas.

You've got some catching up to do!

Looks like I've got some competition ahead of me :wink:

Yes, but she does not look quite able to make a souffle yet :slight_smile: So plenty of room for improvement 8)

It is not mainstream and it is not in our every day life.

Jus what do you think a modern washing machine is but a robot!.

Mark

The "Secrecy" part may turn a lot of us off.

If you are NOT planning to make the results of this work Open Source and it will be some proprietary product, you should say so at the beginning....

terryking228:
The "Secrecy" part may turn a lot of us off.

If you are NOT planning to make the results of this work Open Source and it will be some proprietary product, you should say so at the beginning....

Agreed I would not join this just because it is "Secret"

It's more of setting a world record and I don't want competition before I even begin to start on it :slight_smile: That's the only reason. Nothing is being sold to the market, research and progress will be reported as we go along with the project. It just hasn't started yet so it's confidential at the moment, that's all :slight_smile: