2.4 touch LCD on Arduino via flexible connector.

Actually I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to connect a 2.4 LCD Touch screen like the following:

via a flexible connector with arduino in a manner that will permit a firm attachment of the LCD on the front of a plastic enclosure and the Arduino UNO board, being more free to move, to be attached on the back of the enclosure, detaching the two devices one from the other?

1. How would I go attaching the LCD on the front of a plastic enclosure since I don't see any attaching holes available for that matter...
    What is the standard way of doing this?

Thank you very much for your support.

Yes, you could use male-female terminated wires and crimp housings to extend the display to where ever you want it.
No mounting holes, you'll have to figure that one out.

Pick the header sizes you need. I have bags of these in many different sizes, they are very handy.

Or individually housed wires, I find these to be a lot more fiddly to set up tho.
http://www.dipmicro.com/store/WIRE-JMP40FM

Thanx for the connectors.

Well, I could drill some mounting holes for myself but then, I would get accuracy issues, when trying to attach it to the plastic cover especially if the cover had predefined mounting pins.

I could glue the LCD beneath the plastic cover but I don't think this is the Standard Way of doing things...

I am not sure which path to follow...

Sounds like justification for buying a 3d printer...

:slight_smile: