2 CD74HC4067 Multiplexer with Arduino Uno

Dear, I am quite new at this staff and now I feel stuck for this issue. I have a project for a Led clock where I'll have 12-LED-string to indicate Hours and other 12-LED-string to indicate 5-minute stretches. I am able to control one 12-LED-string by using CD74HC4067 library. The problem is that i need to control two LED at same time, one per 12-LED-string. Is anybody willing to help me? Thank in advance.

Help the forum help you.

How to use this forum.

Reading this will speed getting useful advice and reduce the bandwidth expended asking probing questions, requesting code to be enclosed in code tags </>, etc.

A 74HC4067 is the wrong device; it is for multiplexing inputs, not outputs.

A diagram of what you are doing now would be a good start.

dougp:
No private consultations undertaken!

What about if they pay you?

Paul__B:
What about if they pay you?

That's meant to dissuade pm's requesting off-line assistance. But you knew that, right?

Besides, the mentally ill deserved specialized treatment, which I'm not qualified to dispense.

If someone offered to pay me for C++ skills (a first) I would take it as evidence they are disturbed and decline.

p.s. My avatar, which I alone cannot see, represents me trying to follow some of the discussions around here. :slight_smile:

dougp:
If someone offered to pay me for C++ skills (a first) I would take it as evidence they are disturbed and decline.

I see method in that madness!

+1