A few questions about wireless connection of Arduino Uno

Hi there, I bought Arduino Uno recently, and I want to know are there any ways to make a wireless connection between Uno and other devices.
Up till now, I know that we can use bluetooth to do so, but are there any other ways to achieve this?
I wanna find something that can remote control Uno in a long range.

Also, how can Uno sends back data to my pc so that I can know what the machine is doing?

Thanks
P.S Can you provide me as many as possible ways to build the connection, thx a lot :slight_smile:

and I want to know are there any ways to make a wireless connection between Uno and other devices.

Yes, there are, as you could have determined with a little searching.

but are there any other ways to achieve this?

Yes. Bluetooth isn't even a particularly good choice.

Also, how can Uno sends back data to my pc so that I can know what the machine is doing?

You want the Arduino to send data to the PC, so you know what the PC is doing? How will that work?

How is the Arduino connected to the PC?

P.S Can you provide me as many as possible ways to build the connection

Which connection? I thought you wanted to go wireless - i.e. NOT connected.

i want wireless connection between uno and my pc, but i dont know how to do so
im going ro make a remote aircraft with camera built inside
so im asking if there are any ways for the pc to control the RC aircraft while the aircraft can send back
the video and other information

Start by looking in the products page here.

You have the WiFi shield, the wireless SD shield which allows both the use of XBee or WiFly units. It you look in the playground you will find virtual wire which can be used for comms with 433 Meg radios and lots of others.

Mark

control the RC aircraft while the aircraft can send back the video

There must be a million projects like this that people have done. I'd start with
a google search to see what RF devices they generally use. This is critical to
success, as most devices used by Arduiners probably don't have the range or
bandwidth required. BT, wifi, and zigbee are all too short range or too little
bandwidth.