Hi @fahmialkatiri. Which specific version of the Arduino IDE 2.0.0 are you using?
arduino IDE 2.0.0 beta 12 on windows 10 64bit
I'm wondering if there was a problem with the installation.
As an experiment, I recommend you to try the ".ZIP" version of the IDE. I'll provide instructions:
- Go to the official Arduino software page here: https://www.arduino.cc/en/software#experimental-software
- Click the "Windows ZIP file" download link.
- On the donation page, you can click "JUST DOWNLOAD" (or donate if you like )
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
Note: no installation process is needed when using the ".ZIP" file version of the IDE. You just unzip the file to any convenient location.
- Open the unzipped folder.
- Double click the "
Arduino IDE.exe" file you find in that folder.
Does the same error occur when you try the .ZIP version?
done, but nothing instalation just double click application in folder,nothing icon in my desktop,can saving after i create code?
Great! I'm glad to hear it's working now.
That is correct. There is no installation with the ".ZIP" version. If you want a shortcut on your desktop, you are welcome to create one, but it is not necessary.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.