Arduino Additive Synthesis Library, anyone?

I'm only an occasional poster to these forums, but I use Arduino in my work and as a hobby I'm very much into my sound synthesis - always have been. Over the past few months, I've slowly begun to write a monophonic additive sound synthesis engine for the Arduino Nano. It's getting quite interesting now: 8 harmonics, envelope generator, different filter emulations, Q, etc. It's general-purpose enough to possibly be useful to other people, so I'm wondering about releasing it as open source once it's in a fit state to be seen by others. Would people be interested in this? during development I've read a vast amount about Arduino sound synthesis, but have yet to find a project that is doing what I'm doing, which is to produce a full, open source, monophonic synth with all the usual controls.

I'd say to publish it. The worst thing that will happen is that no one will care and you'll end up with the same library.

The best thing is that many people will provide constructive feedback and enhancements (or suggestions for enhancements) and you will end up with a more capable library.