Arduino based vacuum cleaner robot ? -Complete guide!

Hi!

Thought I´d build an Arduino based robot vacuum cleaner. As a "new father" I realize I will not have the time build from scratch.

Therefore I thought I copy an existing project, but all I can find is "half" projects or projects "I thought I use this and that from old parts"

Is there a kit I can buy and assembly myself with complete parts and program?

.....and yes, I´ve been google:ing alot! All I find is "half guides" I can not copy, just like that.

Thanks

I have the same idea. I want to start with a cheap 'dirt devil' (70-80 Euros) and do a brain transplant with a WEMO. There is a video on youtube wich describes something similar with a Nano, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPxgKm6VYMw

The bad news is that a youtube video emphatically is not a good medium to transmit this kind of information :-(

Paai

I also am looking for project examples on how to make an Arduino vacuum robot. I've been looking around on the forums for some time now, and all I can find is other people looking for the answer to the same questions I have. :confused: If any of the "Pros" could help me, (or us) that would be Super!

Thanks,

-Ben_OT

Even has code.

istvanuino: Hi!

Thought I´d build an Arduino based robot vacuum cleaner. As a "new father" I realize I will not have the time build from scratch.

Therefore I thought I copy an existing project, but all I can find is "half" projects or projects "I thought I use this and that from old parts"

Is there a kit I can buy and assembly myself with complete parts and program?

.....and yes, I´ve been google:ing alot! All I find is "half guides" I can not copy, just like that.

Thanks

If you don't want to have to put in any of the thought and just want something to assemble, buy a Roomba and take it apart and put it back together again. Will be cheaper and much less frustration in the end.

Delta_G: If you don't want to have to put in any of the thought and just want something to assemble, buy a Roomba and take it apart and put it back together again. Will be cheaper and much less frustration in the end.

That is exactly what I was thinking to suggest! However, I believe Roomba is too expensive for these experiments...