Arduino board with support for motors and servos

Hi,

Does anyone know of an arduino compatible board that has pins for servos and supports motors all on one board? Ideally with a USB port (rather than FTDI) and that is fully compatible with shields ?

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place or if it has been asked before :stuck_out_tongue:

The pololu orangutan controllers use avrs and include motor support.

There's a baby orangutan board maybe 2X3 cm with the avr and motor driver.

I believe these can be programmed with the ide and bootloader although they are "meant" to be used with a programmer and avr studio.

I've just gotten one and it amazes me that this tiny thing can replace my arduino and driver shield.

http://www.oomlout.co.uk/motoruino-arduino-clone-with-motor-controller-kit-p-251.html?zenid=887dc021566ca2bb3dd3cdcbd6e65b30

But no usb

Hi, thanks for the replies :slight_smile:

The orangutans aren't really what I'm looking for, basically I'm looking for an arduino with some extra stuff (h-bridge and servo controller) all on one board for a similar price!

However the Motoruino is much more like it! Maybe a bit bigger than I would like (for making a simple robot) but really it's perfect :slight_smile:

Thanks!

The orangutans aren't really what I'm looking for, basically I'm looking for an arduino with some extra stuff (h-bridge and servo controller) all on one board for a similar price!

agreed - i just happen to have bought one and I am blown away with how teeny it is.

A roboduino romeo might also be an option (but it uses an ftdi for usb):