Arduino capacitive sensor

Hi, I'm having some big problems right now, I had someone who was supposed to help me to finish a project with capacitive sensors, I have 5 capacitives sensors right now, they work like this: when you touch the sensor once, it chooses a video randomly between 5 videos that are in a folder, the 5 videos has to be played before a video can be played a second time. I want to add another sensor (6th one), it's a different way to solder it (you have the picture as attached file). My problem is that the guy who was supposed to help me is admitted to hospital right now, I have to present the project this next Tuesday otherwise I'll be fired from my job.. I have no clue about how to do it to be honest.. If someone could save my life and help me I'd be grateful for ever. I have give the actual code of course, I don't like to ask help like this but I paid this guy with my last euros, I have no more money to pay someone else to finish the job.. I can pay you when I'll get paid (it's a project for childrens and with UNESCO). I have basics in Arduino and I didn't expect that this project would be that hard, that's why I paid someone to help me..

Thanks in advance..

nxmad is on a 4 day timeout for cross posting DELIBERATELY.

Bob.

Hi, I'm having some big problems right now, I had someone who was supposed to help me to finish a project with capacitive sensors, I have 5 capacitives sensors right now, they work like this: when you touch the sensor once, it chooses a video randomly between 5 videos that are in a folder, the 5 videos has to be played before a video can be played a second time. I want to add another sensor (6th one), it's a different way to solder it (you have the picture as attached file). My problem is that the guy who was supposed to help me is admitted to hospital right now, I have to present the project this next Tuesday otherwise I'll be fired from my job.. I have no clue about how to do it to be honest.. If someone could save my life and help me I'd be grateful for ever. I have give the actual code of course, I don't like to ask help like this but I paid this guy with my last euros, I have no more money to pay someone else to finish the job.. I can pay you when I'll get paid (it's a project for childrens and with UNESCO). I have basics in Arduino and I didn't expect that this project would be that hard, that's why I paid someone to help me..

Thanks in advance..

We have seen so many stories about widows, orphans, imminent death and often school project deadline of lazy students that we take all these asks with a grain of salt...

What video are you talking about ? A uno does not play video...

PS: There is the Gigs and collaboration forum if you want to pay à developer

Ban extended to a week because they created a new account and cross posted again. @nxmad the next time you break the rules the ban will be a permanent IP ban.

medA75 has received a FULL ban.

His other account is under Per's ban.

Bob.