Touch sensonr issue

Hey!
I recently bought a capacitive touch sensor for my arduino lamp which is my main project. I connected the sensor to my arduino and i tested it and it was good, also tested with my lamp on a breadboard and it was good too. Then i wanted to make it look nicer so i solder it together (also glued it to a plexi glass but it was buggy too… no matter that I glued it or no) but it was buggy… it activated randomly even tho my fingers weren’t there or any object… If anyone had this problem or anyone knows how to fix it I would really appreciate it.
Here are some photos and video :

Martin.

Here is the video that might help to understand my problem.

Also the other side of the sensor :

Please provide the following:

Code

Picture of soldering (in detail)

More detail (what voltage are you working at for the lamp?)

Schematic

Hey!
I run the whole lamp with 5V (Arduino nano, Touch sensor and the WS2812B LEDS)

Here is my demo code that i used.

#include <FastLED.h>

#define LED_PIN     4
#define NUM_LEDS    60
#define LED_TYPE    WS2812B
#define COLOR_ORDER GRB
#define BRIGHTNESS  120
#define B_BM 12 
#define B_M 11 
#define B_BP 10 

int JB = 0;

CRGB leds[NUM_LEDS];

void setup() {
  LEDS.addLeds<LED_TYPE, LED_PIN, COLOR_ORDER>(leds, NUM_LEDS);
  FastLED.setBrightness(BRIGHTNESS);
  JB = BRIGHTNESS;
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(B_BM, INPUT);
  pinMode(B_M, INPUT);
  pinMode(B_BP, INPUT);
  FastLED.clear();
  fill_solid(leds, NUM_LEDS, CRGB(255, 0, 0));
  FastLED.show();
}

void loop()
{
  int ButtonBM = digitalRead(B_BM);
  int ButtonMode = digitalRead(B_M);
  int ButtonBP = digitalRead(B_BP);

FastLED.show();
  if (ButtonBM == HIGH)
  {
    int BM = 0;
    BM = JB - 25; 
    BM = constrain(BM, 0, 250);
    while (JB != BM)
    {
      FastLED.setBrightness(JB);
      FastLED.show();
      delay(10);
      JB--;
    }
    JB = BM;
  }

if (ButtonBP == HIGH)
  {
    int BP = 0;
    BP = JB + 25; 
    BP = constrain(BP, 0, 250); 
    while (JB != BP) 
    {
      //JB++;
      FastLED.setBrightness(JB);
      FastLED.show();
      delay(10);
      JB++; 
    }
    JB = BP;

}
}

And here is some pictures of the soldering and also the schematic!
(there is a step-down converter because I wanted to put in some 12V LEDs but I took it out so that is just giving me 5V from 12V)

I thing there is an interference because all the wires is coming down from a little hole… but i doubt it.

How much current are the LED strips using? If is consuming let's say 2A, then you definitely should not be powering it with an Arduino. I think most LED light strips consume about 1A, but don't quote me on that. The reason you don't want to be powering those LEDs with the Arduino is that if they consume 2A or 1A they might kill your Arduino, but that doesn't seem to be the case with your LED light strips because your Arduino was working. The thing I recommend is for you to power your LED light strips by an external power supply (ie wall adapter, batteries, etc.) just to be safe. That MAY be part of your problem is that your Arduino MAY be fried and acting all weird. It's just according to your schematic you are powering the LED light strips with the Arduino. NOT RECOMMENDED! I don't really know much about your code, so I can't help with that part, unless you can explain the code to where I get it. You might need new Arduino. Just saying. That's my reasonable hypothesis because when I use things like servos, for instance, and hook it up straight to Arduino with NO EXTERNAL POWER than I fry my Arduino, and then it starts acting strange. I don't want to be rude, but your code is complex. Just saying, I can't understand the other half of it. Where is the link to your library? Where are the datasheets? The things will help me and you.

Hey! Thanks for your comment. I don't think that you understands my issue here, maybe its my grammar and for that i sorry. So my schematic is wrong because the led is powered separetly.. so its not powered throught my arduino. (btw it draw like 200-800 mAs) And my problem is not with the LEDs because they are working perfectly, my problem is with the Capacitive Touch sensors because they randomly activating itselfs.... even tho my fingers or any objects isn't there. You can clearly see my problem in my video : https://youtu.be/ph70sOvvKp8 The sensors have little red LEDs on it so you can see if its activating or not or if you "press" it or not, and you can see in the video that my fingers are not there and yet the sensors is activated (the red leds are on)

Okay, I am sorry, I just assumed that's all. Let me backup here... My I, please, see the datasheet? May I also see the library, can you give a link? I want to see the library and look at the example code because I am not familiar with the library. Also, please, update the schematic, I'll have a link so you can make a free schematic, then you can take a picture with it with the snipping tool or whatever other device to take a picture of the schematic with. Do you have Windows? If you do, then you can use the snipping tool. You can go to the actual Windows tab and search "snipping tool." I just don't really get the video all that much, it's more of a problem than a tutorial on how you made it, if you just showed how you did everything and how the code works with it, then I could understand.

Free schematic website

Those sensors are based on the TTP223 chip, are self calibrating, and have push/pull outputs. It's really odd that you get wrong readings out of them. I've used similar ones myself (better PCB design, doesn't use through-hole for the connector) and they worked great and indeed very stable.

I didn't see photos of how they're mounted.

Hey!
I made a better Schematic.
And I don’t understand what libary ? For the sensor ? Because it doesn’t need one, it’s like a button if you touch it it gives you a HIGH or LOW (you can change it on the PCB) value, I used for the test just a basic button example from the arduino program. To my knowledge it doesn’t need any libary, I only use one for the WS2812B which is the FastLED…

wvmarle:
I didn’t see photos of how they’re mounted.

I just glued them on to a plexi glass with hotgun :DD
At the moment 3 wire holds each one.

wvmarle:
It’s really odd that you get wrong readings out of them.

Yeah it is odd but it worked really well when i tested it on a bredboard… it got weird when I put together the lamp.

May you, please, give a link to the library for your LED light strips?