Arduino controlled camera slider by Ritwika

Hello, Has anyone constructed the motor controller in this young lady’s rig? She gives a diagram of the circuit showing Arduino Mega 256, but I am unable to find any reference to the Mega 256 only Mega 2560,
are the I/O the same? I have attached the circuit in question.
Many thanks in advance for any help.
William.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/slidee/ Picture shows a Mega. Leo..

Hi, I am very new to this forum, looking for someone who has built the Camera slider deigned by a young lady by the name of Ritwika she calls the unit a “slidee” and the controller is based on an Arduino mega and in her circuit she names it “Mega 256” should this be mega 2560. I am having difficulty in identifying the pin connections.
I attach her diagram if any one is able to help.
Many thanks William.

The pin numbers seem to be there in the circuit diagram.

Thank you for the quick response, I am missing something, for example the top L/H switch connections don't seem to relate to the ones shown on the Mega or am I reading it wrong? Thanks again in advance for your advice William.

for example the top L/H switch connections don't seem to relate to the ones shown on the Mega or am I reading it wrong?

Pins 22 to 25 exist on the Mega so I don't understand what you mean.

Hi there, you are very kind to stick with a "dummy" I was under the impression that the numbers would appear in sequence as in her diagram. So can I hook up as per her numbers please? Again thanks for your patience, William.

If the numbers are Arduino Mega pin numbers, which it looks like they are, then you can connect the external hardware as shown as long as you use the same code as she does.

Hi There, many, many thanks for your help, things are beginning to fall into place, by the way I have a copy of her code. Regards William.

Good luck with the project. Obviously if you have further questions feel free to raise them here.

@willey, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.