arduino error upload

There are a TON of pages out there on how to solve this error. The problem is none of them worked for me. The typical solutions range from not having the correct serial port or correct Arduino model board selected under the Tools menu in the Arduino software, to not having a driver (or the correct driver) loaded.

However, the frustating part for me is I KNEW I had the correct serial port and board and driver selected.

When I use easyVR shield my arduino have this error “avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00” but without easyVR shield dont have this error … operate normally. HELP!!!

So to be clear, you're only having this issue when you have that voice recognition shield connected yes? Otherwise you are able to upload sketches to your Duemilanove on COM3 without issue?

Assuming my previous statement is correct, have you tried uploading this EasyVR_AccessControlDemo sketch without the shield then connecting it after the fact and see if it works after that? Obviously not a solution to your problem but should narrow things down a bit.

I have the same problem (W8 64bits + Arduino DUE)

"Assuming my previous statement is correct, have you tried uploading this EasyVR_AccessControlDemo sketch without the shield then connecting it after the fact and see if it works after that?"

Yes but dont work, I dont know what to do ...

IMHO, it’s very simple! Pins D0 and D1 serves as a USB signals TX and RX and your shield takes up these pins and disrupts communication via USB.

“IMHO, it’s very simple! Pins D0 and D1 serves as a USB signals TX and RX and your shield takes up these pins and disrupts communication via USB.”

Dont work, say same error …

look the fotos …