Arduino EVERY - second hardware serial port

This article reports that the new nano EVERY has a second hardware serial:

How are the pins (TX and RX) for the new second hardware serial port ?
Thank you

?
There is only ONE hardware serial pair on a Nano, and that is being used by the USB<>Serial chip.
If you need a second pair, then you can do that in software.
There are SoftwareSerial examples in the IDE.
Leo…

Edit: Ignore this post. Just saw “Every”.
Not sure why the Arduino developers choose the same name for two totally different boards.
Add confusion?

It's not clear to me what you're asking, but I'll try to provide some information:

On the Nano Every, pins PB05 and PB04 are connected to the ATSAMD11 USB to TTL serial adapter chip. This is Serial. Those pins are not broken out on the Nano Every's Arduino pin headers.

Pins PC05 and PC04 are connected to the pins marked "RX0 and TX1" on the Nano Every's Arduino pin headers. These are Serial1.

Some of the documentation hasn't been updated yet to include the Nano Every, but often the documentation for the Uno WiFi Rev2 will apply to the Nano Every as well. That is the case here.

Wawa:
There is only ONE hardware serial pair on a Nano

This is about the new Arduino Nano Every, which uses the ATmega4809:
https://store.arduino.cc/nano-every

Thanks a lot!

So:

• nano “classic”: Serial is “shared” between the USB and RX/TX pins, so Serial1 is not available (or share the same bus?).
  • new nano EVERY: Serial is the USB, Serial1 is RX and TX, both available independently and concurrently.

Is this correct ?
Thank you very much again

Is this correct ?

Yes.

I see now that there are 5 current Arduino “Nano” types (counting the original ATmega328p version) with 4 significantly different processor types between them. If the experience with the new “Uno” WiFi variants is anything to go by, lots of users are going to be facing confusing code incompatibility problems.

The “Nano Every” is only one of 4 new “Nano” variants.

I'm sure there was some logic in the choice of the name nano EVERY, but it escapes me. Can someone explain?

And I would have thought that "every" would be an inconvenient word for Google searches - it must be widely used.

...R