Hi Guys ! Can you please help me on the following setup?
(1) Command Center, and (4) separate Stations deployed in (4) different areas in a river
Each Station will have:
- (1) Unit of Arduino Yun. The Arduino Yun Ethernet Port will be connected to a
directional Sub-Antenna for it to be discovered in the Wireless Virtual Private
Network with Internet.
(Pls see attached Files for layouts)
(1) unit of Rain Gauge sensor hooked into the Arduino Yun to monitor rain in
the designated area.
(1) unit of relay module also hooked into the Arduino. An alarm system (siren + emergency
light) will be operated using this relay module.
The Arduino Sketch will monitor data coming from the soil moisture sensor. And will allow
triggering of the alarm system via remote commands from the Command Center.
The Main Directional Antenna (which acts as the router of the 4 directional sub-antennas) will be
placed in the Command Center.
The Command Center will have the pc server in it with (1) Main HMI-like software that will
communicate with all the (4) Arduino Yun-equipped stations.
The HMI must monitor and process all the moisture sensor data coming from the (4) stations.
- the HMI will interpret these sensor data into real-time analytic tools such as graphs/charts
- the HMI will store these sensor data to a database for information retrieval purposes
Using this HMI, the user can send remote commands to the 4 stations to trigger their alarm systems
The HMI must also have a web-based application version. From which, a number of authorized users
will act as clients, accessing a web-based HMI (no need for installation, just input an address and
port to their web-browser). So that they can also monitor and control the 4 stations wherever they
are through internet.
- Which from PHP and C# must be used to make the HMI Software (both the Main HMI used in the Command Center, and the Web-based HMI that will be for the authorized users) efficient, accurate, fast, and reliable? Which will be better?