Arduino + SD card + USB

Hi everyone, I want to connect and SD card to the arduino but i would also like to have an USB connector to read the SD card to my computer, how can i do this?

You can buy a module for the Arduino for an SD or microSD card. You can buy a usb stick for the computer for a SD or microSD card. And you have to remove the SD card from one and put it in the other. There is no other way.

Caltoa: You can buy a module for the Arduino for an SD or microSD card. You can buy a usb stick for the computer for a SD or microSD card. And you have to remove the SD card from one and put it in the other. There is no other way.

I did that, but i have interferences with the wires, it stops to work when i connect it to the arduino :(

How to build a Arduino+ Bluetooth+ Sd Card+ Usb ? Is it possible? What would be the essential components o build this? Thank you for your kind response. :)

tsunamy_boy:

Caltoa: You can buy a module for the Arduino for an SD or microSD card. You can buy a usb stick for the computer for a SD or microSD card. And you have to remove the SD card from one and put it in the other. There is no other way.

I did that, but i have interferences with the wires, it stops to work when i connect it to the arduino :(

how are you connecting the wires ? do you have a picture you can show us ?