• Arduino Uno Project:
• Press one momentary switch then stepper rotates clockwise to a Hall Effect sensor that homes the stepper on startup or wherever the stepper is in the program if stepper is not home.
• Press second momentary switch stepper moves 10 degrees ccw. Press switch again stepper moves additional 10 degrees ccw and so on until the stepper reaches 360 degrees. Note that the Hall Effect will actuate in the ccw before the stepper reaches 360 degrees. I need to be 360 degrees from the original home position.
• Press third momentary switch stepper moves 10 degrees cw. Press the switch again stepper moves additional 10 degrees cw and so on back to home.
• When the stepper is moving I need an LED to blink.
• I would like to use the Accel stepper library. With this library I believe you have to use half steps with this motor.
• Parts I have:
• Arduino Uno
• 28BYJ-48 stepper motor 5 wire unipolar
• ULN2003 Darlington transistor array driver
• 3 pin non latching hall effect module
• Momentary push button switches
• I need the code for the Arduino and a wire diagram for hookup for all the components.
Picture of prototype is attached.