I am trying to do my first Arduino project but I cannot find a proper solution for powering it. I hope someone will have specific clues to help me.
Build a small car
- Arduino UNO R3 + L293D extension card (I really don't know if I need this extension yet. Just copying tutorials to be honest)
- 1 Bluetooth connector HC-05 (for an app control)
- 1 speaker + 1 micro SD (random small talk)
- 1 LED + 1 HC-SR04 sensor (for anti-collision)
- 1 9G servo motor + 4 gear and wheels
- 1 switch and a rechargeable system similar to TP4056 module and batteries
- I made some calculations and it seems that my project will need 2722mA to work (not sure though)
- I intend to use the 5V Arduino Operating Voltage
- I thought this video will help me but only 1A of charging current output seems not enough: How To Build Your Own DIY 9000mAh USB Power Bank! - YouTube
I don't find similar project so I am learning from scratch and this power subject is very hard because most of the project I see use simple batteries without a charging system integrated.
Thank you in advance