Hi folks,
Im quit new to the Arduino world and recently bought a Vidor 4000, which Im trying to output the "draw logo" example onto a round 800x800 display.
Unfortunately it seems the display doesnt accept the 640x480 resolution, which the arduino is putting out.
I read I have to make changes to the FBST module and at some other places. (HDMI not working with specific LCD)
Unfortunately Im an absolute beginner and cant do this on my own. I have done some basic arduino projects, but this is way over my head.
I hope you can guide me on which changes I have to make to the files.
Thank you in advance
Christof
This is not a beginner project by any stretch. You may find help, but you are more likely going to need it all done for you, if it's directly possible. So far nobody has posted a solution in the multiple threads I've seen on this.
Your mistake was not researching compatibility.
Thank you for your answer. Its really unfortunate, that its so much work to get it running. Everybody on fiverr Im asking to help me change the resolution, dont want to do it.
Can you tell me if its possible/easier to use an Arduino Portenta H7 to drive my display?
Thx
Christof
Rather tilting at random windmills, I suggest searching for "Arduino {display name} example."
Hi,
you have to change FBST parameters here :
module FBST #(
parameter pHRES=1280,
parameter pVRES=720,
parameter pHTOTAL=1354,
parameter pVTOTAL=910,
parameter pHSS=1300,
parameter pHSE=1340,
parameter pVSS=778,
parameter pVSE=782
)
See : https://systemes-embarques.fr/wp/archives/generation-dune-trame-dvi-avec-un-fpga/
And also change the PLL frequency
BR
Philippe
Thank you Philippe for your help. I will try to figure this out. This is helping me alot. Thank you very much.