Arduino Yun Labview

Hello,

I have an additional question about the Arduino Yun and LabView communication. I would like to connect to Arduino Yun from Labview to plot the output of an Arduino Yun script.
My idea is to connect to the Yun Server IP address with LabView by TCP/IP and plot the YUN output. So the Arduino IDE plots the Data with WIFI communication via a telnet port. I would like to just take that and pipe it into Labview.
I really need to just process my sensor data and Labview is not only able to give you a nice visual representation, but can save to file easily.
I have tried RealTerm to capture data feed but can only connect ssh to the yun. I cant issue the telnet command and get output.
I can get Putty to work with the ssh connection and the telnet command to see the output but cant capture the data feed.
I like Labview for this because of its graphical monitoring ability, so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sam

Type "Yun Labview" not the search box at the top of this page, and hit Enter. There's lots of discussion on it.

Basically, you need to set up a TCP socket server, either on the Linux side using Python or another language, or on the Arduino sketch side using YunServer/YunClient. I also seem to recall a post by sonnyyu where he was able to do it with minimal programming using the Console class, I'm sure your search will turn it up.

Thanks