Beginner Bluetooth questions

Before I begin I'll list the stuff I'm working with.
Arduino uno, Bluetooth HM-10 BLE module, and some selfie clicker thing with two buttons and a power switch (BLE also).

Hey all, I'm back with my very dumb questions and wondering if I could get some advice.

So I have this bluetooth low energy module connected to my arduino uno and I'm wondering if I can somehow control the module to make it connect to another ble device (selfie clicker I found and took apart).

I'm just experimenting with these bluetooth things and I've found out that the selfie clicker sends out two codes in ASCII, that being 115 and 28. So all I want to do now is find a way to connect this bluetooth module and the clicker and see if I can have some fun with it. Cheers!

I am not familiar with the: Bluetooth HM-10 BLE

But I have used the HC-06 & HC-05 bluetooth modules before..

I believe the HC-05's can be configured as either master or slave...

First thing you need to try and do is get the BT module and the 'clicker' to PAIR up...

If the Bluetooth HM-10 BLE behave like the HC's.. then it will send serial data back to the Arduino.. which you can then parse and react as you see fit.

Best stuff I know of is
http://www.martyncurrey.com/hm-10-bluetooth-4ble-modules/

xl97:
I am not familiar with the: Bluetooth HM-10 BLE

But I have used the HC-06 & HC-05 bluetooth modules before..

I believe the HC-05's can be configured as either master or slave...

First thing you need to try and do is get the BT module and the 'clicker' to PAIR up...

If the Bluetooth HM-10 BLE behave like the HC's.. then it will send serial data back to the Arduino.. which you can then parse and react as you see fit.

Yeah that's the main thing I'm trying to figure out though, HOW to pair them up. I'm already aware of what data the clicker sends and getting the module to send serial data so it's good there.