Bluetooth HC-06 pairing, not connecting

I'm having problems with that module. First at all, I'm new with BT+Arduino.

Well, I am following this tutorial: http://www.tinkernut.com/2014/03/arduino-bluetooth-basics/

And I am able to change the led status through the USB COM port with the IDE. I am also able to pair the BT Module with my Android or PC.

The problem comes when I try to change the led status throught BT... I send the code but it doesn't change. I don't receive any response or error message, I will appreciate all the possible help.

If you need more information don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry about my english and thanks for your time.

If your code works with the serial monitor, it is kosher for use with bluetooth

A successful pairing does not guarantee communication between Arduino and bluetooth.

Your problem may be due to incorrect wiring. Make sure Rx is connected to Tx and Tx is connected to Rx.

Also note that, while it is not a certain path to disaster, it is good practice to use a voltage divider in Arduino’s Tx liine

divider.jpg

Nick_Pyner:
If your code works with the serial monitor, it is kosher for use with bluetooth

A successful pairing does not guarantee communication between Arduino and bluetooth.

Your problem may be due to incorrect wiring. Make sure Rx is connected to Tx and Tx is connected to Rx.

Also note that, while it is not a certain path to disaster, it is good practice to use a voltage divider in Arduino's Tx liine

I have connected Rx to Tx and Tx to Rx, I will try the divider as soon as I come back to home tomorrow.

EDIT: I have the Arduino Leonardo, if it helps in anything.

Thanks so much, Nick for the quick reply.

ThinkerHC06:
EDIT: I have the Arduino Leonardo, if it helps in anything.

It certainly does. The link, not unreasonably, refers to a standard Arduino. The Leonardo uses serial differently. If you replace every Serial with Serial1 it might work.

Nick_Pyner:
It certainly does. The link, not unreasonably, refers to a standard Arduino. The Leonardo uses serial differently. If you replace every Serial with Serial1 it might work.

It works! Thanks you so much, Nick, this definitely works! xD

I will post a link to my project here when I finish it ~