Building a Stewart Platform using Arduino Uno & hobbyist servos

Hi guys, as stated in the title I am trying to build a Stewart Platform using hobbyist servos and an Arduino (see image below). I have searched around for hobbyist servos although I am unsure which brands to trust and wondered if you kind people could recommend some reliable servo brands that you have used over the years.

In terms of servos I am looking for a standard size servo with a good degree of accuracy. (This is especially important as I know some of the cheaper hobbyist servos don't fully return back to the default position after a movement which could cause problems in a Stewart Platform).
I am also looking for a servo with a somewhat high torque to be able to support a maximum weight of 1kg on the Stewart Platform. Speed is not too essential as long as the platform can have a smooth transmission without stuttering movements.
In terms of cost I was thinking of around £10 per servo (around $14) as I will need 12 total servos, 6 servos for the Stewart Platform and 6 other servos for the other moving parts in the project.
I was originally looking at the Parallax Standard Servo but unfortunately they are out of stock in most places.

Any help or suggestions of brands would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Stewart Platform