Cables for connecting modules

Hello everyone.
So I am working on project where I want a module to be around 50cm apart from the arduino board itself. What I did is to take 3 cables. One F-F 20cm connected to a M-F 20cm and that is connected to M-M 10cm cable to the arduino and I taped the connectors to be a little bit more stable (for each pin of the module). But if I move the cables a bit they may lose connectivity and I have to adjust them a bit and everything works fine again.
Any idea for a better connection?

Please provide full details of the hardware involved. "a module" is not enough.

I don’t know how knowing the module itself will determine what kind of cable to use since all the modules (at least what I have seen) have a number of male pins that need to be connected.

But since you asked the module is this

Let’s see the ‘actual’ wiring you are talking about.

As you can see I have taped the female with male pins together. But they seem to lose connection somehow. Even now that I took the pictures.
The round tip pins can’t go further inside the Arduino. Is that normal?

You are mixing header connector cable ends.

Suggest you use proper multi pin Dupont housings only.

See:

I searched your suggested method but currently I don't have that budget (roughly 50$) for just one project. If I find more projects I will for sure take that way.

What I came up with is taking some UTP cable probably cat5, cutting the length I want and solder the pins I need in each cable. Is this a good alternative or it will have issues too?

I think you need to explain just what you propose to solder to what. You need to use insulating sleeving if you solder wires to other wires.

You can use the (much) cheaper crimpers with due care. It is just more difficult to do a good job.

What I propose is:

1. take UTP Cable at the desired length.
  2. take breadboard jumper cables and cut their pins/headers I want
  3. solder them together and tape them or use heat shrinkable sleeve to insulate them

I think - because you have not described it well - you mean to take the breadboard jumper wires and cut a length away from the actual connector pins and solder and sleeve these wires together, not try and re-fit the actual connectors.

Paul__B:
I think - because you have not described it well - you mean to take the breadboard jumper wires and cut a length away from the actual connector pins and solder and sleeve these wires together, not try and re-fit the actual connectors.

Yes. Exactly that. Sorry if my English is bad. Not native speaker