can i use arduino to make wireless projector ?

hello friends
i want to start a projector project thats can connection with android from wireless our bluetooth are arduino good for that
and there are any good books for how to start ?

An Arduino is not powerful enough to deal with images or video.

...R

Robin2:
An Arduino is not powerful enough to deal with images or video.

...R

if i used a android mobile with arduino its will still weak ?

Specifically, what part of this project is the arduino to perform?

zoomkat:
Specifically, what part of this project is the arduino to perform?

its from mobile to arduino to perform

elsharkawey:

It will still be the same Arduino with the same performance.

...R

Robin2:
It will still be the same Arduino with the same performance.

...R

so what is the boards i can use to make wireless projector ?

Hi,

Hi, what is your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience?
Is this a school/college/university project?

I can see why you have come to the forum to see if you idea is feasible, but do you have the required skills to make it work.

Can you explain what function you want each bit to perform, where does your video come from, what controls it, what are you going to project the images with and what have you as available power?

Tom..... :slight_smile:

TomGeorge:
Hi,

Hi, what is your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience?
Is this a school/college/university project?

I can see why you have come to the forum to see if you idea is feasible, but do you have the required skills to make it work.

Can you explain what function you want each bit to perform, where does your video come from, what controls it, what are you going to project the images with and what have you as available power?

Tom..... :slight_smile:

im a python programmer web/desktop apps

power will be from battrey
video will be like a camera stream but for desktop screen shot (are there any other way our player ?)
its not school project its only for fun :slight_smile:

What do you mean by a "wireless projector" ?

Do you mean that you have an image or video on a PC and you want to send it wirelessly to something that is connected to a video projector?

What is the distance for the wireless transmission ?

...R

If the image has to pass through the Arduino then only the Arduino Yun is a possible candidate.

You could try a Raspberry Pi.

Robin2:
What do you mean by a "wireless projector" ?

Do you mean that you have an image or video on a PC and you want to send it wirelessly to something that is connected to a video projector?

What is the distance for the wireless transmission ?

...R

yes thats what i mean image our video in android phone or pc and send it wirelessly to something that is connected to a video projector

from 3square meter

elsharkawey:
from 3square meter

That is not a measure of distance !
But it sounds like you just want it work within a room. Why bother with wireless ?

If you must use wireless, use a Raspberry PI, not an Arduino.

...R

Robin2:
That is not a measure of distance !
But it sounds like you just want it work within a room. Why bother with wireless ?

If you must use wireless, use a Raspberry PI, not an Arduino.

...R

thank you (y)

edison would also be a choice since it has a fully arduino like environment with a much strong API.
For wireless projector, do you mean you just create a transmitter and receiver to replace the wire like HDMI,DP etc.

It would be complexed if your project is from scratch.
As you know, video format and display format are two different domain. You need to handle a proper machanism which is compatible with display standard when you adding the transmitter and receiver. Otherwise the terminal side won't recognize your data and thus no screen display