Can someone tell me what this error means?

In file included from C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\arduino-0013\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:4,

c:/users/ryan/desktop/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'

c:/users/ryan/desktop/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

c:/users/ryan/desktop/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

In file included from C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\arduino-0013\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

I am trying to do the direct drive matrix display. I copied the Game of Life code from the playground, put it in a new sketch and tried to verify it.

I made sure that i extracted the FrequencyTimer2 library into the libraries folder and included it. Also, I am using Ard-0013

EDIT: I found the answer in a google search.

I guess it is a bug since Ard-0012 and had to add #include <WProgram.h> to top of sketch.

I encountered the same problem with Hello and Life Game. Thanks for suggestion! ;)

Someone should publish this fix on the playground as it occurs with every use (I think) of lots of libraries.(I have had it with the servo lib)