Cannot load provided drivers

Uno R3 Hardware ID: USB\VID_2341&PID_0043&REV_0001 I cannot load any of the provided drivers into my lab. PC. I am getting and error (Code 28) with the provided driver(s). No driver loads. All USB ports are free and open.

I am using a PC in my lab. with: Windows 7 ver. 6.1.7601 Pk 1, build 7601. The System Type, x86-based PC. 1GB RAM and 160 GB H.Drive. This is a dedicated PC with very little loaded SW except Arduino.

Arduino ver. 1.6.12 with serial chip Mega16U2. Uno R3 was bought on this site, not a clone.

Uno board and cable is good since it loads sketches with another Windows 7 PC having same SW version but is x64 based.

I have also tested this Uno R3 with an Apple Mac and can load and run sketches with no problem.

Start HERE

When you understand that then go HERE

if that does not work you need to be HERE

Please repeat each step as required.

Once you have fully completed those you may go to any of the answers that were provided to you by going HERE and clicking on the multiple duplicate posts until you find one that was answered already.

EDIT you may find that some of your posts and the answers have been removed due to your constant repeating and cross posting.