Chipkit IOSheild oLED Demo wont compile.

Hello,

I hope I am in the right place, please move if not.

I have a MAX32 with Basic IO shield and would like to compile this demo using Arduino 1.6.7. This all compiles and runs fine using MPIDE 1.50 and would like to start using Arduino 1.6.7 instead. I have loaded up all the libraries and do not receive a error indicating it is missing a file when compiling. I have also loaded the hardware definitions for my board type. It seems that if any of the Basic I/OShield includes (temp, oLed, EEPROM) are in a sketch it will fail. I like it 1.6.7 better than MPIDE. Faster to compile and the code it generates is a little smaller. The error for the oLED demo is below. I did not include any code as I just used the example that comes with the library.

C:\Users\Tuner\AppData\Local\Temp\build486b2df76ba0b60e0c495b70f58da64d.tmp\libraries\IOShieldOled\utility\OledDriver.c.o: In function `OledDisplayOn':

c:/users/tuner/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/chipkit/hardware/pic32/1.1.0/libraries/ioshieldoled/utility/oleddriver.c:476: undefined reference to `PORTClearBits'

C:\Users\Tuner\AppData\Local\Temp\build486b2df76ba0b60e0c495b70f58da64d.tmp\libraries\IOShieldOled\utility\OledDriver.c.o: In function `OledDisplayOff':

c:/users/tuner/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/chipkit/hardware/pic32/1.1.0/libraries/ioshieldoled/utility/oleddriver.c:502: undefined reference to `PORTClearBits'

C:\Users\Tuner\AppData\Local\Temp\build486b2df76ba0b60e0c495b70f58da64d.tmp\libraries\IOShieldOled\utility\OledDriver.c.o: In function `OledUpdate':

c:/users/tuner/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/chipkit/hardware/pic32/1.1.0/libraries/ioshieldoled/utility/oleddriver.c:592: undefined reference to `PORTClearBits'

c:/users/tuner/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/chipkit/hardware/pic32/1.1.0/libraries/ioshieldoled/utility/oleddriver.c:604: undefined reference to `PORTSetBits'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 255 exit status

Using library IOShieldOled in folder: C:\Users\Tuner\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\chipKIT\hardware\pic32\1.1.0\libraries\IOShieldOled (legacy)
exit status 255
Error compiling.

Link for libraries:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/maglaboratory/qrPWCOKs4iY

Thank You for any help.

MT