Cominications between Arduino balloon and WiFi dish

I am trying to make live connections between my Arduino balloon and WiFi dish
The last point before I lose my connections was 14,131ft (4.3km)high & around 1km from my point

My dish 75 cm contain Alfa adapter with 20dBi home-made antenna on channel 11 so must reach around 15-20km

My Arduino connected to XBee-PRO 900HP can reach 9 miles / 14.5 km & of course I changed to Omani antenna 20dpi

but that doesn't work like what I expect
Any suggestion to make it for 15km ?!
or a suggestion for a good GPS shield to track my Arduino "live" without paying any fees for websites

and how can I make my Arduino stop at 15km?! any ideas

narzan:
and how can I make my Arduino stop at 15km?! any ideas

Don't you mean "how to make it GO at 15km" ?

...R

So far, the record is 53 km or 173,000 ft, which was launched from Japan in 2002. The material though was 1/6 the thickness of a plastic grocery bag. The maximum height reached by a weather balloon mostly depends on the weight of the balloon itself (excluding the payload) and other factors. If the balloon is lighter, it has a higher probability of going higher considering other factors are equal. If one is getting ready for a high altitude weather balloon launch, he or she should expect 60,000 to 105,000 ft (18,200 to 32,000 km) maximum height reached.

I don't know how far my balloon goes, I lost communications after 4.3km :roll_eyes: I didn't find it
I want it to go for 15km and stuck there with GPS navigation system to be at specific Latitude. will that's my final target, I still in communication stage

My whole problem in my communications if i could make it for 15km I think I can make it gives me live information.

from the datasheet XbeePro can reach 14.5 km! but doesn't work with me
anyone have experience with a WiFi shield that can reach 15km!?
or a suggestion for a good GPS shield to track my Arduino "live" without paying any fees for a websites