Connection WI FI

Hello everyone, I have an arduino uno and I need to connect to a WIFI AP by to send sensor data, someone can give me a solution to be the shield without wifi arduino?

I found these modules a reasonable price, someone can tell me what the easiest to implement, library that already exist?

RN-171 wizfi210 RN-XV ZG2100 RM04 Redback CC3000

What do you think?

someone can give me a solution to be the shield without wifi?

That would be like making a phone call without a phone, wouldn’t it?

What you want is far from clear. If English is a second language, there are alternative language sections on the forum. If you really want to connect to WiFi without a WiFi shield, I suggest your only option is to use an ethernet shield that is connected to a WiFi repeater. This option brings its own benefits.

that's not what I mean, I want a wifi module for easy setup library that already exist, like the arduino wifi shield, but it is very expensive, I have tried with xbee wifi S6B, but I'm having trouble to program it, I found these modules a reasonable price, someone can tell me what the easiest to implement, library that already exist?

RN-171 wizfi210 RN-XV ZG2100 RM04 Redback CC3000

What do you think?

The solution that's the easiest ald very likely also the most flexible and reliable has already been suggested:

Use a "stadard" Arduin Ethernet Shield and connect it per Ethernet Cable to a small WiFi router. e.g. the TP-Link TL WR703n (or use the 702n or the 3020).

The benefits of this approacha are:

• less expensive than a single Arduino WiFi Shield
  • You can use all the libraries and Sketches that are written for the Ethernet Shield.

If it has to be small I'd use a CC3000 from Adafruit, but makle sure you'll evaluate what what you want to achieve in detail (what protocols to use etc.) and compare with specs and available libraries.

I use a Teensy++2 and a WIZ812MJ as well as a Teensy 3 connected to a WIZ820io connected to a TP-Link TL WR703n in my projects and it has not let me down.