control 2 steppers with push buttons

Hello,
after a lot of reading i ended with the following program that fit my needs at the moment.i need to control a stepper front and back with a push of a button.simple!!!
my question is that i actually need 2 steppers.working with their own buttons for front and back.How can i add another stepper and another two buttons in the program??
As i sayed im completely new to arduino and prgramming.So please keep it dad simple.

#include <Stepper.h>

int clockwise= 2;
int anticlockwise= 3;
int enable=8;
Stepper motor(200, 10,11,12,13);

void setup() {
pinMode(clockwise,INPUT);
pinMode(anticlockwise,INPUT);
pinMode(enable,OUTPUT);
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
int forward = digitalRead(clockwise);
int reverse = digitalRead(anticlockwise);
digitalWrite(enable,LOW);
if(forward == 1 && reverse == 0 ){
digitalWrite(enable,HIGH);
motor.step(1);
motor.setSpeed(60);
delay(.01);
}
if(reverse == 1 && forward == 0 ){
digitalWrite(enable,HIGH);
motor.step(-1);
motor.setSpeed(60);
delay(.01);
}
delay(5);
Serial.println(60);
}

First off

delay(.01);

will be treated as delay(0) because delay only takes integers (whole numbers). If you want an interval of less than one millisec use delayMicroseconds()

However if you want to work two motors in parallel and have a responsive system you will need to get rid of the delay()s and use millis() for timing - as illustrated in Several Things at a Time. the technique also works with micros().

When using millis() you will be able to have pretty much identical code for the second motor and it will work happily.

Note, also, that the standard Stepper library can only be used like this if you command it to do one step at a time (as you are doing). If you command it to do several steps they will all complete before anything else can happen.

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code