It just sits at uploading 0% 0 seconds left and never completes. Noticed this started yesterday/ Today I tried again then moved to Microsoft edge in case it did not like something in Firefox and tried, same result. Moved to another machine same result. Moved to linux, same result. So is something in Arduino cloud upload local sketch broken? I know they did some work on the Cloud Editor the 19th . Before that it worked as I used it on the 18th to upload a sketch.
Thanks for your report @kwetz. I just gave it a try and the import process completed promptly for me.
Please try this experiement:
- Click the following link:
FooSketch.zip (475 Bytes)
Your web browser will start a file download. - Import the downloaded
FooSketch.zipfile to your Arduino Cloud sketchbook, just the same as you did when you encountered the "just sits at uploading 0%" fault before.
Now reply on this forum topic to tell us whether or not the same fault still occurs when importing the FooSketch.zip file.
This experiment is intended to give us insight into whether the fault is universal to all imports, or specific to something about the ZIP file you were attempting to import when you encountered the fault.
FooSketch worked fine. Out of curiosity I tried the file that had failed yesterday and today and it also worked . Whatever was going on seems to have resolved itself.
I'm glad it is working now. Thanks for taking the time to post an update!
Regards, Per