Verifies without error but upload never occurs

I started having this issue last night with cloud editor. When I press upload sketches verify but never actually upload to the device. No errors are issued, just the happy green message "Done Verifying Sketch". I have tried it using the cloud editor and the IDE, same result. I get the same result for Arduino Uno R4 and for Arduino Nano 33 BLE Rev2. I have also tried using different USB ports and cables and multiple computer reboots. I have also tried on other computers, same result. Everything works fine if I use the IDE instead of the cloud editor.

I can confirm that the cloud editor just verifies, and does not load a sketch.

There is another topic about the same problem:
the-upload-button-does-not-work/1460118

Exactly the same problem. Have tested two different computers in two different locations with two different opta . Is it possible to just download the code and use it in the IDE??

Hop on the other topic (same subject): The Upload button does not work

Yes, that should be possible, as long as the sketch doesn't use some library or other resources that you don't have.

I used the 'Blink' example to do a test with.
Using the cloud editor there was a problem, but the same sketch verified and loaded correctly in the IDE.

As it works with an earlier non-cloud version, that tells me your diagnosis is probably correct and the problem is in the cloud system.

This is a guess, as I have no experience with the cloud version, but you may be able to download the compiled HEX file and use that to program your Arduino.

Most have:

#include "thingProperties.h"

I've tested 4 boards, on 3 PCs, using 2 different browers. Same problem. Impossible to upload a sketch via USB. Can't use IDE because these boards are running ArduinoCloud() sketches. Its like the only thing wrong is the -> UPLOAD button in the cloud editor maps to verify-only. It does the exact same thing (and nothing more) than the verify button.

Hi all. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bug in Arduino Cloud.

I have notified the developers. I'll post an update here if I receive any news from them on the subject.

The bug should now be fixed. Please try again and let us know if you still encounter any problems.