Current Sensor that works with Nano 33 IoT

I'm looking for an ACS712 Current Sensor or similar that is compatible with the new Nano 33 boards. I've been searching for a couple days and all I can find are 5v versions. Is there anything available that will work on the 3.3v of the Nano? I'm going to be using these with my shop equipment (table saw, cnc, router, etc) so they'll be connected to a 120V, 20A circuit. I'm new to all of this so any help would be appreciated.

The ACS712 has an analog output. To use it safely with your Nano 33 board, you just need to make sure it won't expose the Nano 33 board's analog pin to more than 3.3 V. You can use a voltage divider to reduce the maximum output voltage of the ACS712 to 3.3 V or less:
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/voltage-dividers/all

Looks simple enough. Thank you!

papabuiltit:
I'm looking for an ACS712 Current Sensor or similar that is compatible with the new Nano 33 boards. I've been searching for a couple days and all I can find are 5v versions. Is there anything available that will work on the 3.3v of the Nano? I'm going to be using these with my shop equipment (table saw, cnc, router, etc) so they'll be connected to a 120V, 20A circuit. I'm new to all of this so any help would be appreciated.

Then you want the ACS711