Error Message when trying to verify library for Little Robot Friends

I keep getting the following error when trying to verify the Little Robot Friends library is working within Arduino. I've uninstalled and redone it. I followed the steps on the youtube video that Little Robot Friends put out and I still can't figure out what I did wrong.

Operating System is Windows 10

We need to see the code and the error messages, not pictures.

Use the handy "copy error message" control

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Little Robot Friends (v2.2.0).

Use the handy "copy error message" control

Sorry nothing happened when I clicked the copy error. I enlarged the error box and copied all that was there

In file included from sketch\sketch_dec27a.ino.cpp:1:0:

C:\Users\welsh\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\hardware\lrf_arduino_v2.2.0\samd\cores\lrf/Arduino.h:48:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory

#include "sam.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Little Robot Friends (v2.2.0).

MsSulway:
I followed the steps on the youtube video that Little Robot Friends put out

Please post a link to the youtube video.

Which board are you using?

Link to Little Robot Friends library please.

PS
After copy error messages button, the error messages are on the clipboard and you can paste it somewhere, e.g. in a post.

The board is "Little Robot Friends (v2.2.0)"

I'm not sure if this is the link you meant for the library, but it's where I downloaded it from.Little Robot Friends - Downloads

No real idea; maybe get rid of onedrive and see if that works; there were issues in the past.

If you try the Onedrive thing suggested by sterretje and the error still occurs, let us know. I have another possible solution you can try.