fatal error: TMRpcm.h: No such file or directory

All

So I have just updated to Arduino Ver 1.6.4 and have a problem. :o

Previously using Ver1.6.3 my code, below, compiled and worked ok …

But now I get the message when compiling;

"Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino Uno”

sketch_IRreader_and_SDCard_may23d.ino:18:71: fatal error: TMRpcm.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Multiple libraries were found for “IRremote.h”
Used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote
Not used: C:\Users\andy.upton\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master
Multiple libraries were found for “IRremoteInt.h”
Used: C:\Users\andy.upton\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-IRremote-master
Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote
Error compiling.

"

As I don’t appear to have done anything, id welcome your advice

The code I refer to is as follows;

// Title: IR Reader and Action Trigger (inc Sound Files on SD Card) + TBC
// Date:  31 May'15
// Notes: Compiled ok and worked on 31May after adding case/switch routine from Tronixstuff.com 
// 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// IRremote Libraries
#include <IRremote.h>
#include <IRremoteInt.h>
int RECV_PIN = 7;            // using digital pin 7 on Uno for IR Rx. Chgd from 11 to 7 as conflict'd with SDcard MOSI pin
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;

// SD Card Libraries
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>                
#define SD_ChipSelectPin 4     // using digital pin 4 on arduino nano 328 for SD card select (CS)
#include <TMRpcm.h>            // also need to include this library...
TMRpcm tmrpcm;                 // create an object for use in this sketch
char mychar;

void setup() 
{ // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(9600);
  irrecv.enableIRIn();               // Start the receiver
  tmrpcm.speakerPin = 9;             // using digital pin 9 on Uno, Nano (11 on Mega) for Spkr output
  if (!SD.begin(SD_ChipSelectPin))   // see if the card is present and can be initialized:
   { 
    Serial.println("SD fail");  
    return;                          // don't do anything more if not
   }
   tmrpcm.play("start.wav");         // Sound file "Start" will play each time arduino powers up, or is reset
}

void translateIR() 
{ // put your main code here, take action based on IR code rxd
   switch(results.value)
     {
       case 0x9716BE3F: tmrpcm.play("button1.wav"); Serial.println(" Button #1"); break;        // Check IR input for hex 9716BE3F(for button1)to start playback
       case 0x3D9AE3F7: tmrpcm.play("button2.wav"); Serial.println(" Button #2"); break;        // Check IR input for hex 3D9AE3F7(for button2)to start playback
       case 0x6182021B: tmrpcm.play("R2D2.wav"); Serial.println(" Button #3"); break;          // Check IR input for hex 3D9AE3F7(for button2)to start playback

default: Serial.println(" Nothing ?");  
     }
   delay(300);                      // adds a short delay (consider removing later)
}

void loop() 
{// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
   if (irrecv.decode(&results))   // Check we have received am IR Signal and run Sub routine ?
   {                              
      translateIR();              // run the Case routine to check on value rxd
      irrecv.resume();            // receive next IR value
   }
}

When you downloaded the TMRpcm library, where did you put it?

The file as far as I can see is currently here;

C:\Users\andy.upton\Documents\Arduino\libraries

See attached pictures of User and Arduinolibrary content…

However I noted when Ver 1.6.4 updated it discussed deleting folders and therefore couldn’t comment on iwhether it was in one of those folders as now all gone???

Files Locn.pdf (679 KB)

The name of the folder should match the name of the library. The library is NOT called TMRpcm-master.

Ok bear with me.....

So are you saying I must rename the folder "TMRpcm-master", in C:\Users\andy.upton\Documents\Arduino\libraries, to "TMRpcm", as used in the Sketch?

Can you please explain why Arduino V1.6.3 didn't have this problem with TMRpcm-master and why Arduino V1.6.4 does ??

Many thanks

So are you saying I must rename the folder "TMRpcm-master", in C:\Users\andy.upton\Documents\Arduino\libraries, to "TMRpcm", as used in the Sketch?

I'm saying that it is something to try.

Can you please explain why Arduino V1.6.3 didn't have this problem with TMRpcm-master and why Arduino V1.6.4 does ??

No one can, when changes are being made so rapidly, without adequate (read any) opportunity for non-developers to test.