[For technial support] - help with PCB board design

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a student of the third grade of the best technical high school in Poland.
By the end of May, I have to finish a project in which my task is to design, and 3D print a case for a PCB board, which is intended for steering a robot. Some of my ideas and solutions until now were unfortunately not quite right.

Therefore, I would like to ask you for help because my PCB board has similar dimensions to the Arduino, to which you are producing cases.

I kindly ask you to send me drawings/sketches (or links, where I can find those) with ways of
assembling the top part of your case to the bottom one.

Thank you in advance for your help and your time.

Yours faithfully,
Maciej Leszek

Student of I Mechatronics Technical School in Warsaw

maciej02.leszek@gmail.com

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi1zYXKqdzwAhU6gksFHXftBuEYABAAGgJzZg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQeD2v6a_bXXcmKQR8uY7H8cECuULb-bSH504_9N8gmivJ1BF2epzgtQPuOeh-D80JPh4Fpm9Zgb5WUGhGRZ_ZaJQ&sig=AOD64_1nkBU7_yIy9IIwvjyvkbKd6kCs2w&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiN4f_JqdzwAhUlzzgGHdpGCtgQ0Qx6BAgCEAE
You can try using this site this could help you design PCB as per your requirement .

You see this is not the best forum to ask for designing a PCB .
But good luck of what you are doing and try using the above site i had try using that too it was good
Best regard from Lucky

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.