Help with XBee Series 2

I have two XBees Series 2, and I need to learn how to use them for a research that I will do. Does anyone know where I can download the library XBee, I use Arduino 1.0 and it doesn't have this library. Anyone can give an example or a site that teaches sets them.

Hi Edinho,

Take a look at these two links for the xbee's libraries.

I looked at these sites and I've got some questions.
To configure the XBee firmware I need software? Where can I download it? As I'm using the series 2 I can set it at the prompt of the Arduino?
To communicate two XBees I need to configure the firmware, or what comes standard is enough?

To configure the XBee firmware I need software?

Yes.

Where can I download it?

X-CTU from digi.com

As I'm using the series 2 I can set it at the prompt of the Arduino?

No clue what you are asking. Probably not.

To communicate two XBees I need to configure the firmware

Yes.

or what comes standard is enough?

No.

I downloaded the X-CTU software and it has many parameters to be configured. Does anyone have an example of how to configure them.
I use Arduino 1.0 and XBee Series 2 modem XB24-B, I need to update the firmware on the XBee to work with this version of the Arduino?

I use Arduino 1.0 and XBee Series 2 modem XB24-B, I need to update the firmware on the XBee to work with this version of the Arduino?

No.

Does anyone have an example of how to configure them.

There are several tutorials around. I expect that Jack will be along shortly to address any specific questions you have.

Hi, see if this gets you started:

...(I feel a blog post coming on)

See. Jack did come along...

PaulS:
See. Jack did come along...

Correct as usual, Paul :wink: