Home Automation system project

Hello! I am new to electronics and This is my 1st project ! :) I am going to use gas sensor , tempreature sensor , water level and ledS to light the home with a garage using arduino UNO. Do I need to put circuit breakers or switches on each room ? for manual control Given that room consists of led lighting + some sensors ? I think I might need a circuit breaker or a switch to control the LED lighting manually , but no need for a switch for sensors as they use an automatic system !! no need to put a switch on them Am I thinking correctly or not ? need your help Thanks.

MohamedAtef12: Hello! I am new to electronics and This is my 1st project ! :) I am going to use gas sensor , tempreature sensor , water level and ledS to light the home with a garage using arduino UNO. Do I need to put circuit breakers or switches on each room ? for manual control Given that room consists of led lighting + some sensors ? I think I might need a circuit breaker or a switch to control the LED lighting manually , but no need for a switch for sensors as they use an automatic system !! no need to put a switch on them Am I thinking correctly or not ? need your help Thanks.

First i would make a simple plan of what you want to accomplish in each area of the home.. in SOME cases you can get away with running the low voltage wiring to each area for the sensors and LED's and run back to a central area where the Arduino will live.

Once you know what you want to do in each area, you will need to read the datasheets for the sensors and LEDs to insure you understand the power needs of the individual devices.

There shouldnt be a need for additional circuit breakers, but again unknown until you plan out your actual needs. To control the lighting manually you would need to have individual switches at each location or setup your project with Wifi or RF to control the lighting remotely.

If you can provide potential sensors you are considering, others can provide suggestions and things to consider since they may have already worked with them.

Plan and expectations will help provide you better details..

Hope this helps and you can get your project going..